Pages

Monday 27 April 2015

YOU'RE RIPPED AT EVERY EDGE BUT YOU'RE A MASTERPIECE



You all know I tend to go through phases where I find a look & I get obsessed with it. Today's outfit is a perfect example of this. 

There are about a million variations of this outfit that I've been rotating [see one here]. Usually centred around my Topshop MOM jeans that I destroyed, it'll either be really minimal as soon in my instagram snap above or slightly more dressed up [yeah a flannel, fedora and jazzy boho chocker is 'dressed up' for me]. I've had this super relaxed flannel in my wardrobe forever and now I'm blonde 
[lol jks it's yellow] I've been wearing it non-stop. 

The perfect throw on and go Monday look. 


THE LOOK
fedora - PRIMARK
thin strap crop cami - TOPSHOP
mom jeans - TOPSHOP [originally not ripped at knee]
boots - DOROTHY PERKINS
flannel - DOROTHY PERKINS
chocker - TOPSHOP
shitty yellow hair - ALL MINE BABY

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks so lovely blonde and your outfits always look lovely.
    I hope you are well!

    Shannon // Sixth Skyline x

    ReplyDelete