Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

WON'T YOU BE MY ELECTRIC, BABY? I WANT THIS FEELING TO STAY

"OH-EM-GEE YOU HAVE ORANGE HURRR" omg I know how tragic, that's what happens when ur stuck in the mid-stages of bleaching your hair...but TheLenihanLook must stop for no man, no bleach, no nothing. 

You can currently snap up these shorts for £11.25 [HERE]

Today's look is a variation of lots of different outfits I've seen floating around. Interchanging culottes [Alex, I'm stealing your style big-time] and cigarette pants for my boy-shorts [Angus Young, I hope you're proud?], I'm semi-formal for once.
Okay, so of course I needed a laid back element - enter my sliced in half Topman tee. Throw on a leather jacket, some heeled boots and a snapback [I know I don't look half as cool in a snapback as I think I do] and you're good to go. I love the formal elements crossed with more of an urban vibe. It's one of those looks that'd also look super cool with Nike trainers and a bomber jacket.


T H E    L O O K
leather jacket - H&M
crop tee shirt - TOPMAN [normal tee sliced in half]
formal shorts - DOROTHY PERKINS
watch - CASIO MENS
snapback - H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment