Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

NEW IN : TOPSHOP [HAUL]

I've decided to switch things up. Instead of doing a massive haul every now and then, or just featuring new pieces in a post - I'm going to do a "New In" aka "New In My Wardrobe" post regularly, updating you guys on pieces I've been buying. 



Oversized White Shirt | buy here | £30.00


*I really shouldn't have to say this but I'm well aware I have [a shit tonne of] cellulite on the back of my thighs...but whatever...*

MOM shorts | buy here | £28.00 
[I recommend trying these in-store, I had to size up, they were cut teeny-tiny] 


Jamie distressed high waist jeans | buy *similar* here | £42.00 


I know guys, nothing black. Don't worry, I'm still very much wearing all black like I'm always off to a funeral BUT this S/S I'm definitely being drawn to really clean, fresh colours. I'm loving blue denim and white. All these items are so damn versatile and even though I don't really pay that much attention to trends, you won't see these going out of fashion anytime soon. 

I hate the rubbish rips in Topshop jeans so I'll be taking some scissors to no doubt rough them up a bit, their cuts are just too clean - but overall I really like the fit of Jamie jeans. The MOM shorts were an instinctive purchase, it's so hard to find a good pair of proper denim shorts that don't show off your bum to everyone, but these fit like a dream. Oh and the white shirt, I know white is insanely risqué around me BUT I have already got a million on and one ideas in my mind about how I want to style this piece. 

Also, how is it April...already? Damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment