Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

Coachella comes to London Town with H&M

Man, I am obsessed with this outfit BUT ironically, considering it was the day of the #SLBloggerBash [post coming soon] I couldn't have been in a less photogenic state. So excuse the awkwardness that translates intensely in these snaps. 



Although I'd rather go on Warped Tour than to Coachella, there's something so damn cool about it. The idea of being in a desert, surrounded by palm trees while ACDC rock out [yes, I'm so jealous of anyone that saw them last night] is a world away from life here in London Town. 

Today's outfit features a piece from H&M's Coachella collection [you can shop here]. As soon as I saw these flared trousers I knew I had to have them. I've not been a massive lover of flared jeans but these trews are jersey and high waisted, so it's effectively like wearing cool PJ's and being able to eat everything and hide your tummy. Also, being on the taller side, it was pretty rad that these babies were long enough to touch the floor even with a block heel. 


T H E   L O O K
leather jacket - H&M
basic black crop-top - H&M
printed flare trousers - H&M
fedora - PRIMARK
silver boho chocker - TOPSHOP
sunglasses - NEW LOOK
shoes - DOROTHY PERKINS

No comments:

Post a Comment